Friday, October 22, 2010

Becoming Let's Do Tea - part one

Many people think when I started Let's Do Tea that this was a life long dream.....well sad to say, it wasn't!

All I remember about tea growing up was my mom gave it to me when I was sick with toast, and we had sun tea all summer long. Other then that I never really paid any attention to it. Until about 10 years ago. As you have read I was flying for an airline. I had moved to Chicago without knowing a soul. I had worked with a lady named Lisa that had become a fast friend. After about two months I received a gift in the mail. It was from Lisa! It was a cup with this wonderful scented tea. I remember thinking how this just melted my heart and made me remember being at home with my mom when I was sick.

About two years and a move to Texas went by and I came across that mug. It took me right back to that feeling. I really think that might have been the "seed" planted to start me on the path to LDT.

No comments:

Post a Comment