Monday, October 4, 2010

Servant I will be~

You know we hear the phrase "Servant Leader" in sermons and at church, but why not in everyday talks? What is a "Servant Leader?!?" I believe it's one who seeks to follow God, and put others ahead of ones own needs.


I truly try my best everyday to wake up and put God first! Does this always happen, unfortunatlly no! But the good news is, I wake up the next day and try again.


I try to put people before my needs. Don't get me wrong, I take care of myself, but that is different from putting others first. Women are great at this due to our "mothering nature", but Great Leaders are also good at this. So how do you become a Great Servant Leader?

I believe you first have to become a Servant. Being a Servant to God and following Him has helped me to become a leader. Trust me, I don't think myself a Great Leader, but I pray I'm seen as a servant. I want to be Great at this one trait and I believe the rest will come.

I know that God has great plans for all of us, but we first need to bow our knee to His will.

Come....be a servant and be blessed~



1 comment:

  1. Nice! Very Nice Meredith!!! His will be done is us!!! Amenz And whats this!! U raced motorcycles WOW!!!!!! Bad mama jammas !!!!

    ReplyDelete